منتديات روعة الكون

منتديات روعة الكون (http://roo3.net/vb/)
-   منتدى اللغات الاجنبية (http://roo3.net/vb/f60.html)
-   -   Keeping The Heart Clean (http://roo3.net/vb/t62101.html)

عابر بلا أثر 21-10-2007 02:17

Keeping The Heart Clean

Keeping The Heart Clean

A kindergarten teacher has decided to let her class play a game. The teacher told each child in the class to bring along a plastic bag containing a few potatoes. Each potato will be given a name of a person that the child hates, so the number of potatoes that a child will put in his/her plastic bag will depend on the number of people he/she hates.
So when the day came, every child brought some potatoes with the name of the people he/she hated. Some had 2 potatoes; some 3 while some up to 5 potatoes. The teacher then told the children to carry with them the potatoes in the plastic bag wherever they go (even to the toilet) for 1 week.

Days after days passed by,and the children started to complain due to the unpleasant smell let out by the rotten potatoes. Besides, those having 5 potatoes also had to carry heavier bags. After 1 week, the children were relieved because the game had finally ended....
The teacher asked: "How did you feel while carrying the potatoes with you for 1 week?". The children let out their frustrations and started complaining of the trouble that they had to go through having to carry the heavy and smelly potatoes wherever they go.

Then the teacher told them the hidden meaning behind the game. The teacher said: "This is exactly the situation when you carry your hatred for somebody inside your heart. The stench of hatred will contaminate your heart and you will carry it with you wherever you go. If you cannot tolerate the smell of rotten potatoes for just 1 week, can you imagine what is it like to have the stench of hatred in your heart for your lifetime???"
Throw away any hatred for anyone from your heart so that you will not carry sins for a lifetime. Forgiving others is the best attitude
to take! Love others even if you don't like them
True love is not loving a perfect perfect person
but loving an imperfect person perfectly

احساس مؤلم 21-10-2007 02:56

Thanks Mr Aber For Your

Lessen Because We Must Love All People With Out Hate Any Body

عابر بلا أثر 21-10-2007 03:33

thanks for stopping by

i do appreciate it

take care

ملكـ الرومنتكـ 21-10-2007 03:37

thank handsome

magnificence on the subject

and accept traffic

عابر بلا أثر 21-10-2007 03:41

lol

accept trafic

i like that

thanks

الملاك الحزين 22-10-2007 01:49

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مشكور اخوي عابر

يعطيك الف عافيه

ما ننحرم منك يارب

احاول اتواضع 22-10-2007 02:10

Thank you for your meaningful story, I'm totally agree with you we've to teach our children how to love, and pass this love to others. try to make it the core of their thinking.

finally, I just wanaa say i do really daying to see and read your controbutions

thanks again

عابر بلا أثر 22-10-2007 02:33

i do appreciate it

thanks for stopping by

take care

and have a nice day

المقاولون 22-10-2007 05:45

تسلم أخوي بس اكتب الترجمة تحتها على شان نتعلم

ننتظر جديدك القادم

عابر بلا أثر 23-10-2007 02:19

اخوي الكريم يفترض ان القسم باللغه الانجليزيه